13 April 2011

NICU Visit

We went to have a look around the local Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at our local hospital this week as this is where Emily will be transferred to when she is born.  All looked okay,  the staff all seemed lovely and friendly too.

So there's now 2 weeks and 2 days til Emily\s due date....  I've been getting a few signals that my body is preparing!  Can't believe we are at this point now, feels quite surreal that quite soon I will have a baby, but that the birth is only the beginning of the difficult scary journey ahead.

Sometimes I wish everything was normal, but I guess this will just be our version of normal, having no other pregnancy/birth/children to compare this to.

Well! Lets just see what happens hey?!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and sending best wishes your way for a safe delivery! Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's getting close. You will do fine. Much changes after you have the baby and she will be beautiful and a great warrior princess. I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete