4 May 2011

Soooooo............

4 days overdue!  I had a sweep last Thursday in the hope of kick starting things a bit, midwife said I was favourable, but nothing much has happened.  Should be having a 2nd sweep on Friday when midwife visits, but I am really hoping that maybe we won't make it to Friday, especially as the temperatures are set to rise again the next few days!! Though I'll be sure to be making the most of the sun if we're not heading to hospital :-)

It was my birthday today and Ian made sure I had a lovely day and mum travelled the rest of the way up to take me out for some lunch.  It was good to see her and it is good to know she is now only about 15-20 mins away for when we need her :-)  Ian got me some amazing presents, he is the best and we had a nice day together.

So all in all, things are okay, just waiting around is getting a little boring, but I'm sure she will be here soon (fingers crossed because it really is getting uncomfortable now!!)!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh Happy Birthday !!! Emily will be such a great birthday present for you ... once she decides to show up. As you probably heard, these kiddos have thier own plans :)

    Take care and good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks Kathy! Just about to head over to see how you guys are doing xx

    ReplyDelete