23 December 2010

A Bit of Christmas Joy!

The company I work for have a charity committee and this morning opened up the floor for staff to nominate charities who we felt the company should support.

I emailed the committee this morning and explained what has happened over the last few weeks and how I had a great deal of support and information from Little Hearts Matter after being pointed in their direction from a few ladies on the baby centre website I use.

I just had a phone call from the lady who runs the committee and they have agreed they are going to donate £3000!!
I'm so pleased and happy as it must be such a struggle for smaller charities and the work they do helps so many people.

So in a way having this diagnosis has had some good come out of it as now the charity can use the money to help more people.

Best day I have had in a while :-)
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love that your company does that...I wish the company I worked for did the same.

    Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete