23 January 2011

Busy Sunday!

So today I got up early after a night of very interrupted sleep.  I either woke up needing to wee really badly or woke up due to just being in pain!
I put some dinner in the slow cooker for this evening and then poked Ian until he agreed to help me with cleaning and tidying upstairs :-)
We've accomplished a lot today!  Emily's nursery now only has nursery things in it and I have banned Kiki cat from entering the nursery room.  She seemed to have made herself quite a little home in the car seat and crib!!!  So after hoovering the cat hair out of everything, I have arranged it all neatly and the room is now ready for me to finish decorating and organising when I am off work :-)

I've now just got to make some dumplings for the stew and then later finish icing yet more boredom cupcakes ;)

Feeling okay and really looking forward to making things for the nursery and finishing it off.  I'm thinking it is better to prepare for bringing our baby home rather than not preparing and ending up having to rush around doing things to be ready for her.  If she doesn't end up coming home then we will deal with that then. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment