4 January 2011

Hello 2011!

Hello!

Just thought I would do an update :-) We've no further news on how Emily is doing as not had any further appointments, although do have a few coming up next week!  She is still giving me a good lot of kicks each day and I can now see my stomach move from the outside when she punches me (FREAKY!!). 

Generally we've been okay! Christmas was lovely.  Ian and I got up and opened our presents with the dogs.  I was a little overwhelmed at my treats!  We made a christmas dinner for ourselves and our friend Jordan who came over, it was amazing!  Ian's pretty good at making a chicken and I have to say I'm becoming pretty great in general at cooking yummy food ;-) Then in the evening we just relaxed and watched some films and snoozed.

New Years eve was lovely too, we popped to see some friends and wish them a Happy New Year, then we ordered the most amount of chinese food for just 2 people ever!! We figured we were saving a whole lot of money by staying in so it was okay :-)
We stayed up and watched the London 2011 fireworks on the TV and then went to bed and had a good lay in on New Years Day.

It was all pretty perfect.  I got upset once I think, but I think that was allowed :-)

So now for 2011! I'm apprehensive to say the least, but staying positive to see what will happen.

I finish work on the 28th January and have got lots of plans on things to do while on my leave and leading up to Emily's birth.  The plans mainly involve lots of crafts and doing things I don't normally have time to do while working.  I think we will finish the nursery and possibly build the cot, but we'll see.

Next week we have a scan appointment at our local hospital and we need to decide if we want to have the Amniocentesis carried out at the same time.  I've not thought about ti over Christmas but am going to have a think between now and the scan day.

Love to everyone for 2011 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment